This role involves creative and critical thinking to execute digital marketing strategies as well as the ability to self-study, research and learn the ever changing ropes of digital marketing. You will be learning on the job and be handling SEO, content marketing, digital campaigns, social media and influencer marketing projects under the supervision of our Operating Director and digital services.
- Planning and execution of marketing projects and campaigns. Ideation and creation of collaterals, distributing them in various media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness
- Performing activities relating to Search on a continuous basis
- Creating and executing SMS and E-mail based marketing campaigns
- Executing Social Media efforts and striving to improve the results in terms of KPIs e.g. likes, shares, etc
- Reviewing and actively managing website and other online assets and sources
- Promoting clients’ and own products and/or services in the digital space
- Using and researching the internet and new media to reach new customers, generate leads and retain existing customers
- Analyzing market research and plan promotions, competitions and other various creative marketing techniques based on the research results.
- Other digital marketing related tasks as assigned
- Bachelors in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Psychology or related
- Good business sense
- Understanding of marketing principles
- Strong communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Self-starter with ability to self-study and research
- Must be able to think creatively with new approaches to challenges
- Plenty of initiative to stay up-to-date with digital and tech trends
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate others
If you feel this is the job for you, submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you’re a great match for the position. We look forwards to receiving your application!