What should you expect to happen in the digital world when 2019 hits? Will we a surge of AI dominance across the digital landscape? Will content continue to reign supreme? Or do you think a new type of algorithm will bust out and change the way we search?
Let’s take a look at next year’s (possible) digital marketing trends in 2019 in our handy-dandy infographic, courtesy of Enablerspace!
The age of natural language processing.
- 40% of large businesses have or will adopt it by the end of 2019, which makes it one of the top 2019 digital transformation trends.
- Microsoft Cortana most commonly used in the workplace.
Key driver of machine learning.
- 90% of the world’s data was created in the past year and only 1% of that data is being used effectively.
The new SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- 30% of web browsing sessions will be done without a screen.
Content is Still King
The heart and soul of marketing.
- By the year 2019, 80% of the online content will take up the form of visual representation.
- 30% of internet users will utilize ad blockers by the end of 2018 further emphasizing the importance of content marketing for businesses.