This role involves assisting with client project call reports, timeline, meeting minutes, reports and other duties as assigned.
Ultimately, the role of the Digital Marketing Assistant would be to provide valuable assistance and work closely with his/her manager for successful completion of clients’ projects and services. The ideal candidate must be versatile, flexible, able to improvise, multi-task, and be comfortable with change and working in a volatile environment.
- Perform routine and administrative tasks such as digital marketing reports.
- Learn the ropes of data analysis and preparation from Google Analytics and various digital tools.
- Updating and logging project progress and call reports.
- Preparing presentations, promotional and digital marketing materials as assigned.
- Conduct online research to gather information about social media, and other digital marketing insights.
- Project coordination and liaising between teams.
- Building strong relationships with the customers together with his/her manager.
- New graduates and entry level to digital marketing welcomed to apply.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, economics, administration or related.
- Thai National.
- Internet and computer savvy.
- Good command of English language.
- Familiar with search, social media, online tools and platforms.
If you feel this is the job for you, submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you’re a great match for the position. We look forwards to receiving your application!