We are looking for Graphic Designers!!
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
This role involves conceptualizing and creating key visuals for various online communication channels. We are looking for a creative mind, who seeks to understand what the audiences consume and why. The ideal candidate should be service minded, able to multi-task and is comfortable working in hybrid teams with developers and marketers.
- Design wireframes and storyboards based on graphic and creative project requirement briefs
- Ideate and create visual materials for various types digital communication including banners, infographics, website landing pages and social posts.
- Handle video editing and taking of footages for online and social distribution.
- Analyze the result and performance of campaign ads key visuals together with channel managers.
- Support the preparation of web, production and creative proposals.
- Work alongside developers for website and landing page projects.
- Handle UX/UI and conversion rate optimization projects focusing on key visuals and layouts.
- Selecting and storing of the company’s visual and graphic assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communication design, computer graphic, product design or related fields.
- At least 2 years experience in graphic design.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffect and Premier Pro.
- Strong understanding of key visual elements and UX/UI.
- Service mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and aims to create it.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong time management skills.
- Knowledge in photography is a plus.
If you feel this is the job for you, submit your application to email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you’re a great match for the position. We look forwards to receiving your application!