2021 Numbers and Trends – Digital Marketing
It’s been well over a year since Covid-19 has turned the world upside down. How has the coronavirus pandemic changed the online world and digital marketing? Let’s take a look at some trends and statistics for 2021.
1 – Key Challenges
- Generating Qualified Leads
- Creating Engaging Content
- Privacy and Data Sharing Compliance
- Establishing Omni-Channel Strategy
- Keeping Up With Search Algorithms
2 – The Digital Triopoly
- Amazon grew its advertising business by 52.5%
- Google saw a slight decline in advertising share from 31.6% to 28.9%.
- Facebook saw a slight increase in advertising share from 23.6% to 25.2%.
3 – Digital Real-time Payment
- The coronavirus pandemic accelerated consumers’ adoption of real-time payment options by 41%.
- What is real-time payment? Real-time payment refers to digital wallet options that allow consumers to make contactless payments quickly and electronically.
4 – Online Presence
- 40% of the top 10 million sites on the web is powered by WordPress
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) is now the world’s largest hosting company with 47.8% market share.
- Online sales is now higher from traditional retail sales.
Source: kameleoon.com | pewresearch.org | roirevolution.com | visualoak.com
Research, curated and presented by Enabler Space